Payment Processing Agreement
Last update: September, 2019.
1. This Payment Processing Agreement (hereinafter the "Agreement") is entered into between you (hereinafter the "Cardholder") and Freepik Company, S.L. (hereinafter the "Merchant").
2. By clicking the "Start now!" button, you express full consent to this Agreement and authorize the Merchant and its payment service provider to store your name, surname, address, id number, card number, card expiry date and CVV number (hereinafter the "Credentials on File" or "COF") and to initiate transactions on your behalf (hereinafter "Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions") by using the Credentials of File, as indicated below, to process payments of the Cardholder’s Premium Account.
4. Disclosures of the Merchant:
4.1. Your Credentials will be used for: Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions.
4.2. Description of services: Subscription to Freepik Company, S.L. Premium Account.
4.3. Fixed date or interval of the Transaction: monthly or annual basis payments, depending on the subscription plan chosen by the Cardholder, starting from the day of subscription.
4.4. Event that will prompt the Transaction: subscription to the Premium account.
5. The following details in relation to this Agreement shall be included in the transaction confirmation: complete name, email, address, id number, card number, date of expiry, CVV code.
6. You will be notified of any changes to the present Agreement 7 (seven) business days before such changes become effective in relation to scheduled (with fixed, regular intervals) Merchant-Initiated COF Transactions.
7. The Agreement shall enter into force after successful authorisation (or account verification) by your card issuer and receipt of your consent to this Agreement by the Merchant, and shall be valid until terminated by the Merchant according to the Terms and Conditions, which can be found in the following link: https://www.freepikcompany.com/legal#nav-freepik. The Cardholder may terminate this Agreement at any moment by cancelling his or her Premium Account through its private profile located in the Merchant website.