We are expanding our Universe! and due to our continuous growth, we are looking for a Backend Developer to join our crew.
As part of the Backend Team, your role will be key to work on the development of high performance web platforms written in PHP, searching at all times for the optimization of resources and the application of good programming practices.
What you bring:
- A can-do attitude & work well as part of a talented dev team.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a web developer (PHP).
- Experience in MySQL databases.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Git (Bitbucket).
- Communicate effectively with your colleagues as part of a close team.
- Able to quickly pick up and work on new requirements.
- Able to take a project from scratch to completion independently.
- Detail-oriented, organized, with the ability to be effective with your time.
- Strong development, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Passionate about technology, willingness to learn and try new things.
- Experience working with PHP frameworks: Codeigniter, Simphony, Slim...
- Unit Testing and Continuous Integration familiarity (PHPUnit).
- SOLID and Clean Code practitioner.
- Expertise in Continuous Integration tools and methodologies.
- Practical experience working with Docker.
- Experience using JIRA is helpful.
As a Backend Developer you will be responsible for:
- Develop software components in a microservices architecture, being responsible for their end-to-end lifecycle (including design, develop, test and deployment to our cloud infrastructure).
- Create and enforce best practices for software development that consistently results in high quality code.
- Writing new and reusable code to support our in house applications in a test driven development environment.
- Lead best practices in load testing of the application through test automation.
- Participating actively in technical and user stories discussion.
- Research & identify new technologies to drive innovation.
What we offer:
- Offices located in the heart of the city
- More than 150 people forming a dynamic and multicultural team
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance on your first anniversary
- Bday off for your own enjoyment
- Team buildings y macro events all year round
- Pizza days
- Freepik meetings
- Continuous training
- Fully stocked kitchen: natural juices, fresh fruit, snacks and much more
- Rest rooms and video games