Everyday Freepik offers to millions of users around the world a wide range of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top designers and creatives worldwide. As Freepik continues to grow, we are looking for experienced Graphic Designers.
The Graphic Designer plays a very important role at Freepik as we are always focused on offering the best quality graphic designs to our users worldwide.
In our Universe, you will have a lot of exciting challenges, and you will be able to progress professionally by constantly learning new things, having the chance to be innovative and work in a creative environment at all times.
It’s part of our philosophy to provide top-quality content for our users around the world so we are looking for someone who shares our core values and can become a great addition to our Art Team.
If you think you are a good fit, check the requirements and apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
What you'll be doing:
- Development of Graphic Design Projects (internal and external)
- Images correction and validation according to Freepik standards
- Search for new trends in graphic design
- Graphic Design
What you bring:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Training in illustration and /or final art is a plus
- High level of English (written and spoken).
- Expert in graphic design tools and softwares, such us: Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proactive and decisive attitude
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Passion for design, illustration and typography.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- At least 1 year
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours from monday to friday.
- Fully stocked kitchen with refreshments, cereals, fruits and much more.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Team buildings, pizza days and events all year round.
- Dynamic multicultural team.
- Modern offices located in the heart of the city of Málaga.
- Leisure areas with games, TVs and puffs to relax.