Welcome to our creative universe!
You are a professional writer and/or editor, fluent in English, with a keen eye for detail with excellent writing and grammar skills. You will be responsible for proofreading high-visibility content (marketing materials, banners, UI elements, etc.) to ensure it adheres to our established standards for grammar, style, and tone of voice.
What do we offer?
- Office in the city centre of Málaga, Spain.
- You can choose between working remotely or hybrid.
- Flexible schedule.
- Multicultural team +500 employees.
- (Private) Medical Insurance
- 23 days of holidays + your birthday off
- +5 extra days of holidays from your fifth anniversary.
- Continuous training.
- English classes in-house.
- Full canteen in office: soft drinks, natural juices, snacks, fruit...
- Free canteen at the office.
- We help you with theraphy costs.
- We are Great Place to Work! 93% of employees say this is a great place to work.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide meticulous copy editing and proofreading services for internal teams, ensuring impeccable style, grammar, and syntax for various types of content, including website, marketing campaigns, blog posts, and more.
- Proofread assigned materials for accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Ensure content adheres to company style guides and tone of voice and resonates with our audience, upholds our brand's image, and meets our high standards.
- Assist in flagging and correcting inconsistencies in terminology glossaries and translation memories.
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to resolve questions or conflicts related to terminology, language quality, and workflow.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams to address content-related issues and provide guidance as needed.
- Provide input on relevant events and holidays for the US market, ensuring content aligns with cultural and seasonal trends.
What are we looking for?
- Native English speaker (preferably US). Good knowledge of Spanish or any additional language is a plus.
- Previous experience in proofreading, editing, or copywriting.
- English native speaker. Valuable: Spanish and any other additional language.
- Bachelor’s Degree in language-related field.
- Strong attention to detail and a deep understanding of grammar, punctuation, and writing conventions.
- Professional grammatical and copy-editing abilities.
- Knowledge of CAT tools and familiarity with localization processes is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work effectively in a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Freepik Company is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for men and women and thus we guarantee equality in our recruitment process.
By applying for this job, you consent to the use of your personal data to manage your CV during our recruitment process. Should your profile not meet the requirements for the position, we will keep your data for further job offers for a period of 1 year, unless you state otherwise.Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law. Please remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.To exercise your rights, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to attach a copy of your ID card or other valid identity document.
Join our Universe!