The Freepik Universe is constantly expanding!
The main objective of this role will be to create copy that helps guide the user through our products and make interactions easier by improving their experience.
You will partner directly with the product team collaborating in the different stages of creation to deliver meaningful solutions for the user and simultaneously help achieve business objectives.
The focus will be on applying the company's voice and tone, contributing to better product consistency.
- At least 3 years of experience in professional UX writing or roles related to copywriting.
- Native or C2 level of fluency in English.
- A proven track record of working with Google Analytics, Hotjar, or other research-related tools.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, English philology, or translation.
- UX Writing training.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Course related to UX or UI.
- Experience with Figma/Sketch.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Conduct research and benchmarks and draw your conclusion in reports.
- Write clear, concise, and effective copy for users based on research and data and aligned with the brand’s voice and tone.
- Along with the product team (UX/UI), collaborate in the design and definition of new functionalities on Figma or other design tools.
- Document your decisions to facilitate consistency in your work. Work with Legal, support, and other stakeholders, providing the UX perspective to achieve texts that meet all business requirements.
- Ability to create flows and experiences that put the user at the center of the equation, balanced with business objectives.
- Work alongside the product design team to improve and develop workflows and participate actively in iterative processes with a continuous work-in-progress mindset.
- Addressing internal and external feedback to improve content quality and clarity.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, providing solutions and driving consensus with comments.
What do we offer?
- Headquarters located in Malaga.
- Flexible schedule.
- Multicultural team of 500 people.
- Private health insurance.
- 23 vacation days + December 24th and 31st off.
- Day off on your birthday.
- 5 extra vacation days starting on your fifth anniversary.
- Flexible vacation days.
- Flexible compensation.
- In-house English classes
- Continuous training.
- Full canteen in office: soft drinks, natural juices, etc.
- We are Great Place to Work! 93% of employees think this is a great place to work
Freepik Company is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for men and women and thus we guarantee equality in our recruitment process.
By applying for this job, you consent to the use of your personal data to manage your CV during our recruitment process. Should your profile not meet the requirements for the position, we will keep your data for further job offers for a period of 1 year, unless you state otherwise. Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law. Please remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. To exercise your rights, send us an email at email@example.com, and do not forget to attach a copy of your ID card or another valid identity document.
Join our Universe!
Inscríbete en esta oferta