Senior Financial Controller
Welcome to our creative universe!
We are looking for a passionate, detail, and results-oriented professional to join our innovative and fast-growing company to fill the role of Financial Controller.
You will assist the FP&A Manager with the timely Management Reporting of the Group to the management team, including budgets, reviews, estimates, and forecasts; at the group level and at the department and subsidiary levels. Understand key drivers of Actual results versus Budget & Previous Year, assist in the financial planning processes for revenue and expenses, and additionally capture, carefully estimate and skilfully communicate business-impacting events.
What do we offer?
- Office in the city center of Málaga, Spain.
- Hybrid work model.
- Flexible schedule.
- Multicultural team +500 employees.
- (Private) Medical Insurance
- 23 days of holidays + your birthday off
- +5 extra days of holidays from your fifth anniversary.
- Continuous training.
- English classes in-house.
- Full canteen in office: soft, drinks, natural juices, snacks, fruit...
- Free canteen at the office.
- We help you with therapy costs.
- We are Great Place to Work! 93% of employees say this is a great place to work.
What are your responsibilities?
- Monthly Financial reporting of the group
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Detailed review of the Balance Sheet, P&L & Cash Flow statements
- Monthly Covenants Assessment
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
- Perform specific analysis, business cases and provide relevant information to the decision-making process
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and report variances
- Ensuring realistic rolling forecasts and gap analyses as an early warning system
- Business Partner of the various areas of the company (Revenue; Marketing, Content Operations, IT, HR),
- Ad-hoc duties as necessary
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Big 4 (Audit and/or Transaction Services)
- At least 5 years combined experience in Controlling/Reporting or FP&A
- Valued: Previous experience in Tech/Startup environment
- Fluency in Spanish and English (At least C1)
- Excellent analytical skills balanced with strong soft skillset and desire to work with all levels of the organization to drive change and add value.
- Comfortable with a high-paced, dynamic environment..
- Comfortable with large amounts of data.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with MS Excel/PowerPoint as well as Google Suite tools.
- Valued experience with BI tools such as Looker, Power BI, or Tableau.
- Result-oriented, Strong communicator, Process-oriented (step out of details, Pro-active, Team player)
- Valued soft skills as follows: proactivity, adaptation to change, planning, communication & ability to convey complex financial information to a non-financial audience.
Freepik Company is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for men and women and thus we guarantee equality in our recruitment process.
By applying for this job, you consent to the use of your personal data to manage your CV during our recruitment process. Should your profile not meet the requirements for the position, we will keep your data for further job offers for a period of 1 year, unless you state otherwise.Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law. Please remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.To exercise your rights, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to attach a copy of your ID card or other valid identity document.
Join our Universe!
Inscríbete en esta oferta
Un gran cuartel general
Beneficios de la empresa
Refrescos, fruta, café y mucho más
Salas de ocio y eventos