We are expanding our Universe!
To define and manage the external communication strategy to increase the visibility and notoriety of Freepik Company and its products in the international media, as well as in the tech/visual industry and before other organizations.
What requirements must you meet?
- At least 6-7 years of experience in communication departments or agencies.
- Previous experience in the management of international markets, including the USA
- Valued: Experience with international brands and/or on English-speaking markets or experience in tech companies/startups.
- Native Spanish or bilingual proficiency. English C1.
- Knowledge of the American market.
- Excellent writing skills in the area of press materials.
- Knowledge of how the media works.
- Communication (excellent oral and written communication skills).
- Proactiveness and independence.
- Adaptation to change.
- Time management and planning.
- People management.
- Business orientation.
- Analytical skills.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Definition of the communication strategy of Freepik Company and its products to boost the company's presence in the international media, with an initial focus on the USA.
- Development of communication action plans on an annual and quarterly basis, which are in line with and contribute to the business objectives.
- Management of external communication agencies for international and national markets.
- Systematic results management, providing guidance to agencies to ensure that their work effectively supports the business objectives.
- Presentation and implementation of communication actions aimed at giving visibility to campaigns, promotions and launches of new products that are not necessarily included in the general communication plan, maintaining constant communication with management and with the rest of the areas of the company.
- Development and maintenance of a relationship with the media and influential professionals in key sectors: tech, marketing, creativity.
- Detection of opportunities for press communication, speaking opps and participation in third-party events.
- Management of the corporate social media and providing support to HR in internal communication actions.
- Coordination of external communication agencies for international and national markets.
- Planning and management of events to boost the notoriety of the corporate brand and our products.
Team management, helping them reach a higher level in terms of results, focused on KPIs.
What do we offer?
Office in Málaga, Spain.
(Private) Medical Insurance
23 days of holidays + your birthday off
+5 extra days of holidays from your fifth anniversary.
English classes in-house.
Full canteen in office: soft, drinks, natural juices, snacks, fruit..
We are Great Place to Work! 93% of employees think this is a great place to work.
Freepik Company is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for men and women and thus we guarantee equality in our recruitment process.
By applying for this job, you consent to the use of your personal data to manage your CV during our recruitment process. Should your profile not meet the requirements for the position, we will keep your data for further job offers for a period of 1 year, unless you state otherwise.Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law. Please remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.To exercise your rights, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to attach a copy of your ID card or other valid identity document.
Join our Universe!
Inscríbete en esta oferta