We are expanding our Universe!
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Marketing team and enrich our projects with new blog posts, landing pages, social media-driven content, and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, increase engagement and boost brand awareness.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Research industry-related topics: combining online sources, interviews, and studies. (graphic design knowledge would be valued)
- Write clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Creative-advertising writing
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Collaborate with and design teams for the development of visual aspects/identity
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize articles
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
What requirements must you meet?
- 3+ years experience in content creation or copywriting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High level of English and Spanish
What do we offer?
Office in Málaga, Spain.
(Private) Medical Insurance
23 days of holidays + your birthday off
+5 extra days of holidays from your fifth anniversary.
English classes in-house.
Full canteen in office: soft, drinks, natural juices, snacks, fruit..
Freepik Company is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for men and women and thus we guarantee equality in our recruitment process.
By applying for this job, you consent to the use of your personal data to manage your CV during our recruitment process. Should your profile not meet the requirements for the position, we will keep your data for further job offers for a period of 1 year, unless you state otherwise. Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless required by law. Please remember that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, object, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. To exercise your rights, send us an email at email@example.com, and do not forget to attach a copy of your ID card or another valid identity document.
Join our Universe!
Inscríbete en esta oferta